Today’s outdoor photographer has many options for expanding creativity beyond that of a simple exposure.
• You can photograph crowded streets scenes and have them appear empty, flatten-out moving water, get flowing waterfalls under full sun, and more!
• Night photography of the stars, along with light painting, open up whole new areas of creativity.
• Time lapse allows us to condense time and show a view of our world that is lost to the normal observer.
• In this session you will learn about different options for neutral density filters and how to calculate exposure when using them.
• You will learn how to shoot time lapse that you process and put together in software, as well as in-camera time lapse.
• Using neutral density filters will allow you to slow down exposures, allowing you to experiment with in-camera motion techniques.
This program is presented by Viewpoint Photographic Gallery in Sacramento, CA. For more information click here.